Sunday 11 May 2014

Spoilt Mother



A great start to the day, the sun was shining and this gorgeous yellow/orange and rust red striped beauty to look at through window. The chrysanthemum, a flower traditionally associated with mother's day. Thankyou Ray - he understands my passion for this colour.

My thoughtful son Liam and daughter in law Rachel arriving early in the morning to take me out for coffee and bearing a new cyclamen for my garden.  Now that I have a pair of these pink cyclamens I can put them either side of the steps.




Labels I love - from my clever 'furry children'. Who says cats aren't smart?


We made a start on the cheese for lunch







A very happy day spent 'pottering' before we went to el toro for my favourite pizza. The vegetarian with extra hot salami and chilli. I never have anything else.



Thank you family - I am a very lucky mother.


No comments:

Post a Comment

//