Thursday 2 November 2023

The Disappearing Photos

This is an edited version of the original post. As discussed in the text below there are problems with photographs that I have not been able to resolve. Unfortunately it would seem that my first attempt at adding photographs directly was not successful. The photograph boxes have lost the image and now have a question mark  which may indicate a broken link.



They say an image is worth a thousand words and my posts are image heavy. In recent months the images from my posts have disappeared and I have no idea what to do to fix the problem. This platform was something that I was happily using without understanding all the technicalities. Someone has suggested that I may need to to add images directly through posts so I will try this as an experiment.
.


This image taken through the app.

This image from my photo gallery.

If this test is correct the first image will not disappear and the second will. Only time will tell. My normal process is to take lots of photos, edit them and then ‘import’ the images from my photo gallery into the relevant post. All of this has implications for how to proceed with my blogging. 






Another test using a photo taken directly with the app. Finally this painting has made it to my wall.  The Lesson by Christine Robinson, one of my favourite artists. Mixed media with birds, a cat, flowers and and as a former teacher I just had to add it to my collection.



No comments:

Post a Comment

//