Sunday 5 February 2023

Homage to Christine Robinson

Some small pieces of collage / mixed media that I made in response to the challenge to create some artworks inspired by… I used Christine Robinson  and gained her permission to use her works as a source of inspiration. She also agreed to me showing the images of my completed works. 



Each of these pieces is 15cm square and now form the pages in a small handmade book. I used a mixture of my own printed/dyed papers, commercial papers, old calendars and wrappers.















I have been lucky enough to collect a few pieces of Christine Robinson’s work. It is delightfully quirky and colourful and often includes cats and birds, my favourite subjects.



These are some of her works that are in my collection.  You can see more of her work here

No comments:

Post a Comment

//