Friday 3 February 2023

An Extended Break

Here in Australia January coincides with the summer holiday season. This year I too took an extended break and whilst we didn’t opt for a holiday away we embraced the ‘staycation’ Holidaying at home over summer means that you do not have to worry about the garden.



You can have visitors to stay, we had lots.



The school holidays provide lots of opportunities to spend time with our grandson 









Simple food and baking



These cookies just had to be baked… when your visitors arrive with a big bag of the Daim chocolates just so that you can.



My current obsession, tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, basil. At home



And out at my fave cafe



Another version of my mini pavlovas. One big bake up, stored in an airtight container and dessert at the ready for easy entertaining.



Celebrating Lunar New Year



Getting together with family, no easy feat 



To celebrate my nephew’s marriage







Some time with my man



And the cat




No comments:

Post a Comment

//