Friday 7 February 2020

More from Bronte at Home (2)

I just love Bronte’s baking books and despite thinking that I wouldn’t make everything in her new book Bronte at Home, however, I seem, as they say, to be giving it a ‘good crack’. My recent efforts...



Danish rye bread. This has become a staple.



So delicious and makes great toast as well.



Love Cake, a good chocolate flavour and as the recipe stated a delicious icing.



Swedish Sticky Cake, also in her book Fika & Hygge. This time I made the variation using dark chocolate not white as featured in the recipe. Great as a dessert.





Easy Chocolate Roll, I filled it with espresso and walnut cream. Delicious!



Damsugare, a little variation on the colouring with green and gold for Australia Day



And the more traditional version



This Peach Melba Cake (recipe coming) was inspired by the Summer Layer Cake





With some added chocolate ganache and sprinkles



Sprinkles to make my grandson happy!

1 comment:

//