Saturday 2 May 2015

Me Made May 2015 Challenge

I am feeling so inspired by a fellow knitter, Kerri, who posted on fb that she was going to participate in the Me-Made-May 2015 Challenge that I have decided to join her.  You can read more about this challenge here

This is my pledge.
 'I, Kerrie Maloney from kerriemaloney.blogspot.com.au, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '15. I will endeavour to wear one me made or altered item of clothing or accessory each day for the duration of May 2015'.

This will be a real challenge as I tend to make accessories rather than garments and the 'me made' concept will have to include garments that I have adapted, remodelled and repurposed and accessory  means a piece of jewellery, scarf, bag, hat or more in keeping with my favourite pastime, an apron. I tend to wear the same clothes over and over so expect a lot of repeats.


Day 1. This is from my beading phase. There are many shades of  green in the necklace and it  looks good with my 'uniform' of black pants and T shirt.




No comments:

Post a Comment

//