Tuesday 3 March 2015

The Thin Blue Line


You can see why this was the working title of the crochet rug that I have just finished. The pattern came from Attic 24, the tutorial put together by Lucy is very easy to follow. This was such a quick project and perfect to work on at my knitting/crochet group, I think I will make another.

I was thinking lap rug, my cat has been eyeing it off  and someone from knitting group suggested that it would make a nice baby blanket.










What do you think?
The baby box contains some of my other baby gifts, a knitted teddy and a cloth ball .


Cloth balls are one of my favourite gifts to new parents, I have a few stockpiled in my present cupboard and am always on the lookout for more. 'Ball handling' skills need to be developed at an early age!





1 comment:

//