Friday 13 February 2015

ATC's for the Remainder of 2014

Such fun participating in these swaps, I really look forward to getting my trade in the mail. Each card is a mini stitched art work. More to come, as the group will continue to trade cards for 2015. These are my swaps for the last three months of 2014.

October
Theme: Inspired by Art


Top Row. The card that I made If Miro could Stitch
MiddleRow.  Left, Inspired by Ken Done and Margaret Preston. Right, Giverny - Monet's Garden
Bottom Row. Left, Eye of Horus (Egyptian Art). Right, Tribute to Margaret Olley

November
Theme: Music



Top Row. Left, Music for all Seasons, Right, my card, Music is Good for the Heart.
Bottom Row. Left, Music from Fantasia. Right, Dark Side of the Moon by Pink Floyd.

December
Theme: Green



Top Row. My card, Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree
Bottom Row. Left, Green Crazy. Right, Festive Wishes to You

No comments:

Post a Comment

//