Last January I participated in a workshop with Avril Makula. It was one of the many options on offer as part of the Summer Brushes Program organised by Grampians Arts. Somehow I managed to forget to post about the event so it is long overdue and prompted by my enrolment in this coming January’s program.
It was a fabulous and very productive class. Many different book structures were covered, and we were kept very busy. This is a photo taken of my books taken as part of the exhibition of student work.
This is a Figure of Eight Book that is made from artworks cut from paper cups that I collected from my coffee purchased at the Little Red Caboose coffee van. I had enough cups to make it reversible. I gave it to Prue to display in her coffee van
The event is held at Longerenong Agricultural College in Horsham. My favourite spot for taking a break and enjoying my coffee.




No comments:
Post a Comment