Sunday 19 July 2015

Of A Certain Age

I have kind and generous friends who give me funny little books like these.


From my friend Mary, a very helpul book for women of a certain age and stage of life.

It contains advice on how to cope with a whole range of problems such as mood swings  being solved with better communication and presented humourously with cat illustrations








































Miss Maude features in this, with plenty of suggestions for mainting a happy and fulfilling life






And from Kris,


a book full of advice on how to live a glorious life with cattitude.



Of course I have others


Maybe I should have paid more attention


and I am not fully retired yet


however, there are days when I relate well this.

















and finally, this one



What can I say?






No comments:

Post a Comment

//