Thursday 28 May 2015

Take a Peak

I have lots of projects on the go and like to keep them organised. I admire those work at one thing until it is finished but it is just not me and I do get most of them finished, eventually.


Take a peak inside, this project is nicely contained and ready to be picked up where I left off. 

You may be wondering what it is












random bits of knitting and crochet


a selection of odds and ends of yarn












small bits get sewn together or maybe crocheted or knitted


and the bits become bigger













and bigger still





until eventually you have a very big piece







that you can make into something like a very warm and colourful shawl.


These two books are a great source of ideas



So many techniques and ideas and a great way to use up odds and ends of yarn. It can be restrained by working to colour palette such as all greens or a be a riot of colour.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

//