Monday 16 March 2015

Making Progress

"Day one of the bird workshop with Abigail Brown. The first bird is for us to develop our skills. They are tricky little beasts and I will need to make a lot more to improve.


My orange birds were not quite finished so a little homework was needed. I was interrupted from my homework by the phone, my buddies from knitting are missing me. Monday night is knitting group night and it is the best appreciation society a girl can have - they cheerfully eat whatever I bake.  No home baking here or at knitting this week, however, there was a common theme in supper.


Supper at knitting


And supper here at Halls Gap, straight from the packet - we have too much homework to be worrying about style and presentation. Tims Tams have saved the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

//