One of the things about a tidy up of the files and photos is that you discover so many things that you forgot to post. I guess we all have times when we mean to post but somehow life gets in the way and it slips your mind. There are other smaller items and accessories scarves which will be the subject of a later post.
These are some of the other knitting projects that have occupied my time but I didn’t get around to recording. First up, the Margila sweater, designed by Carol Feller who operates a knitting store and business, Stolen Stitches. I have purchased many patterns and yarns from this store online, the business is in Ireland and I am in Australia. This was finished November ‘25. The yarn is a combination of dk from The Camels Yarn and kid silk haze mohair from Roman Yarns
This is a rework, it involved a form of steeking, some extensive reknitting, different bands, new faux leather buttons and a shorter length. I am really happy with the changes. Reworked November ‘25
The original, no longer how I wear my cardigans but worthy of a makeover.
A fave, the Fern Mor pattern knit in Deas yarn. Pattern and yarn from Stolen Stitches. Finished December’25
Another from my favourite designer Carol Feller . Tangential Blues pattern (adapted/modified) and Deas Yarn. Pattern and Yarn from @Stolen Stitches. Finished April ‘26
Test knit Fences Vest completed for Vera Marcu @veralovesknitting I finished this quite recently but waiting for warmer weather to enjoy wearing a vest. Our winter has been quite cold and I am enjoying all my heavier weight knits. Finished July ‘26
Chunky Magnolia Cardigan. Pattern from Camilla Vaddk and knit in one strand Deas yarn (Stolen Stitches) combined wth one strand mohair (Berenice yarn) Finished October ‘25.
No comments:
Post a Comment